We all know them – people who simply succeed in anything. Who go through everything. Who always moving forward. It is the colleague with the three children, the new job, and the career jump. The neighbor who is already running another marathon and cycling 25 kilometers to work every day.
Who is such a badass for you? Or are you one yourself? (In this case, you can stop reading now).
The good news is – each of us can really pull off a project and go our own way.
But What Are Badasses And What Are Their Characteristics?
Unfortunately, the term may have a rather negative connotation for some. But that’s not entirely correct. If one follows the definition of Wiktionary, badasses are persons “having an extreme appearance, attitude, or behavior that is considered admirable.”
Badasses are characterized by the fact that they uncompromisingly ‘do their thing’, do not give up, and achieve what is important to them in life. But how can you realize it?
Five Tips On How To Get Ahead and achieve goals
Of course, not all of us can become Nobel Prize winner, CEO, or famous writer. But each of us has great talents and abilities that are often not used.
In which area are you already a badass? Is there something that you wholeheartedly want to achieve, that you are willing to work hard for and to grow beyond yourself? If yes, start today and think about how you can implement the five tips for yourself.
- In order to achieve extraordinary things, you have to set yourself tough goals, which you pursue with all your dedication, your energy, and all your heart.
- You have to be ready to do ‘your business’ no matter what others think of it.
- Be willing to take a risk and realize that things can go wrong or you can fail.
- Create a plan and actively make decisions that will bring you closer to your goal. Doing nothing is not an option.
- Admit your faults and accept them. Build up your knowledge and acquire new skills that you need on your way to become a badass.
Do you need a little support? Maybe coaching can help you find your badass goal and achieve it successfully. I am happy to assist.